A fresh (and healthy) recipe from a FVK resident!
Belgian Endive Salad
Recipe from a FVK Resident!
- 1 can Gold and White Kernel Corn
- 1 Tomato, cut into pieces
- 2-4 Endive, cut into pieces
- 2 Hard Boiled Eggs
- 1 TBSP Stone Ground Mustard
- 1/2 tsp Sugar
- 3 TBSP Red Wine Vinegar
- 2-3 TSBP Oil
- Dash of Pepper for Taste
- Combine dressing ingredients, mixing well until blended.
- Mix together salad ingredients.
- Pour on dressing and mix together.
- Chill until serving time, stirring occasionally.
- Garnish with egg slices.
- Green Onions, Avocado, or Black Olive Slices also make great toppings!