A delicious recipe from a FVK employee!
Hot Pepper Pretzels
A recipe from a Friendship Village Employee!
- 4 Cups Unsalted Pretzels
- 2 tsp Butter, Melted
- 4 tsp Soy Sauce
- 1/4 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Parsley
- 1 tsp Salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Toss Pretzels with melted butter.
- Spread Pretzels on a baking sheet and bake for 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle with soy sauce, cayenne pepper, garlic powder, parsley, and salt. Toss or mix to coat.
- Bake for 2 minutes.
- Let cool completely before serving.