The Friendship Village Clubhouse
Now Open! The Friendship Village Clubhouse
Our brand-new Friendship Village Clubhouse is NOW OPEN! This project is directed by our past Executive Director, Betsy Bale. All of the features, décor and special touches that make this Clubhouse super useful have been handpicked by Betsy.
Betsy notes, “The Village Clubhouse was envisioned more than 10 years ago when our Garden Home Community was first developed. We are delighted to bring this new amenity to Friendship Village. It will give our residents a beautiful space for parties, meetings, family gatherings and social events that will perfectly meet the growing needs of our community.”
The Village Clubhouse features:
- Grand, welcoming entrance.
- Gathering space with elegant 4-6 person tables and chairs to comfortably accommodate up to 100 people.
- AV equipment and large screens for education or entertaining.
- Decorative sliding barn doors to close off gathering space from entrance.
- Large, paved parking area.
- Spacious service kitchen with Catering Manager for private parties.
- Landscaped outdoor patio with a grilling island, tables and chairs for socializing and eating.
- Large indoor bar area with spacious counters for serving food, plus a refrigerator, sink, microwave and dishwasher.
- Game room with a pool table, Bar area with beverage refrigerator, AV equipment and large screen TV.
- Cozy fireplace great room with large screen TV.
- Educational/meeting room with AV equipment and classroom-style tables and chairs.
- Private, handicapped accessible restrooms.
- Library that can also be used for a private meeting area.
- Wood floor for dancing.
- Lockers for storing personal items.
- Coat room for personal or event storage.
At Friendship Village I have everything I need to live well; socialization, transportation, nutrition, intellectual stimulation, fitness classes and equipment, entertainment, and much more!
Moving to Friendship Village was more than just a move into a new residence; it was a move into a new way of life!
My favorite thing about life at Friendship Village is the daily dinner. You don’t have to shop, prepare, or clean up! You can just enjoy a really good dinner.