Continuum Care Retirement Community
Friendship Village is the premier Continuum Care Retirement Community in Kalamazoo, Michigan. It is home to vibrant, independent residents (Independent Living), residents who need limited assistance (Assisted Living), and residents in need of skilled nursing care (Health Center). The mission of Friendship Village is to facilitate vibrant senior living in a life care community, and its vision is to have a community where people want to live, work, and visit. Team members at Friendship Village exemplify the core values of Friendship Village of Kalamazoo: Service, Compassion, Respect, Excellence and Friendliness at all times to our customers, each other and everyone we meet.
We are looking for a full-time Charge Nurse for Woodside Assisted Living. Hours for this position are 7p-7a. The Charge Nurse is an LPN/RN that is responsible for the overall nursing care/service on his/her shift, including the accurate and timely administration of medications, treatments, documentation and emergency calls, as indicated.
Essential Job Duties :
- Supervises direct care of residents and nursing personnel on his/her shift.
- Administers direct care as necessary.
- Gives and receives shift reports.
- Keeps physicians and families aware of changes in resident’s condition.
- Updates Residents care plans as residents’ status change and physician orders dictate
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com