Continuum Care Retirement Community
COME JOIN OUR GROWING TEAM! WE ARE CURRENTLY OFFERING A $2000 SIGN-ON BONUS FOR THE BEST OF THE BEST IN NURSING CANDIDATES!!!
The mission of Friendship Village is to facilitate vibrant senior living in a Life-Care Community, and our vision is to have a community where people want to live, work, and visit. Team members at Friendship Village exemplify the core values of Friendship Village: Service, Compassion, Respect, Excellence and Friendliness at all times to our customers, each other, and everyone we meet. We are currently looking for an experienced and dedicated LPN or RN to join our Health Center team part time on first and second shifts. Nurses are responsible for the overall nursing care/service on his/her shift, including the accurate and timely administration of medications, treatments, documentation and emergency calls, as indicated.
Essential Job Duties :
- Supervises direct care of residents and nursing personnel on his/her shift.
- Administers direct care as necessary.
- Gives and receives shift reports.
- Keeps physicians and families aware of changes in resident’s condition.
- Updates Residents care plans as residents’ status change and physician orders dictate.
-Current LPN/RN licensure in the State of MI required,
-Experience working with geriatric populations preferred.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com