Continuum Care Retirement Community
The mission of Friendship Village is to facilitate vibrant senior living in a Life-Care Community, and our vision is to have a community where people want to live, work, and visit. Team members at Friendship Village exemplify the core values of Friendship Village: Service, Compassion, Respect, Excellence and Friendliness at all times to our customers, each other, and everyone we meet. We are currently looking for experienced and dedicated RNs to work in their 16-bed Rehab Unit, part-time on both 1st and 2nd shifts! The Charge Nurse is responsible for the overall nursing care/service on his/her shift, including the accurate and timely administration of medications, treatments, documentation and emergency calls, as indicated.
We are proud to offer competitive wages, with RNs starting at $28/hour with more for experience. We are also currently offering a $2000 sign-on bonus for nurses, and are excited to have scholarship opportunities available!!!
Essential Job Duties :
- Supervises direct care of residents and nursing personnel on his/her shift.
- Administers direct care as necessary.
- Gives and receives shift reports.
- Keeps physicians and families aware of changes in resident’s condition.
- Updates Residents care plans as residents’ status change and physician orders dictate.
Current RN licensure in the State required.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com