At Woodside, memory care for residents with Alzheimer’s disease or other forms of dementia comes with the warm and friendly hospitality of home. Our one or two-bedroom suites are arranged in an inviting neighborhood setting to help promote safety, socializing and relationships, with a secure outdoor courtyard for gardening and other engaging outdoor activities. Through our senior Health and Wellness Navigation program, our highly trained Wellness Navigator will guide your loved one through our many services and amenities and cultural, social and recreational activities that nurture all 8 Dimensions of Wellness.
Services and Amenities include:
- Memory care life enrichment programs using purposeful, sensory, and stimulating events
- Assistance with bathing, grooming and other daily tasks
- Medication management
- 24-hour licensed nursing services and emergency response
- Professional resident care assistance 24 hours a day
- Neighborhood living concept with private dining rooms and cozy four-to-a-table settings
- Quality dining choices from a delicious and healthy menu prepared by Chef Antonio Dascanio
- Full calendar of activities
- Weekly housekeeping and daily tidying of suite
- Flat laundry service (sheets and towels)
- Transportation to shopping and professional appointments
- All maintenance
- Utilities, including electricity, gas, water, sewer and extended cable television
Woodside can also provide assisted living, as well as respite care for short-term stays for those who need an active, caring environment while family is away or while recuperating from an injury or illness.