At Woodside, memory care for residents with Alzheimer’s disease or other forms of dementia comes with the warm and friendly hospitality of home. Our one or two-bedroom suites are arranged in an inviting neighborhood setting to help promote safety, socializing and relationships, with a secure outdoor courtyard for gardening and other engaging outdoor activities.
Here residents receive a full range of supportive services and amenities, including:
- Neighborhood living concept with private dining rooms and cozy four-to-a-table settings
- Quality dining choices from a delicious and healthy menu prepared by our Executive Chef.
- Professional resident care assistance 24 hours a day
- Weekly housekeeping and daily tidying of suite
- Flat laundry service (sheets and towels)
- Transportation to shopping
- Transportation to medical appointments and clinics
- Exceptional life enrichment and social opportunities, including a full calendar of events and activities.
- All maintenance
- Utilities, including electricity, gas, water, sewer and extended cable television
- Assistance with bathing, grooming and other daily tasks
- Medication administration
- 24-hour licensed nursing services and emergency response
Woodside can also provide assisted living, as well as respite care for short-term stays for those who need an active, caring environment while family is away or while recuperating from an injury or illness.