Friendship Village: Specialized, Compassionate Memory Care in Kalamazoo, MI
With over 40 years of providing quality care for seniors, Friendship Village offers dignified, compassionate memory care for seniors with Alzheimer’s disease and other related dementias in our beautifully designed on-campus Woodside residences.
Our one or two-bedroom suites are arranged in an inviting Special Care “neighborhood” to help promote safety, socializing and relationships, with a secure outdoor courtyard for gardening and other engaging outdoor activities. And because Woodside is part of Friendship Village, your loved one will have access to our comprehensive senior Health and Wellness Navigation program which ensures the physical, social and emotional wellness of residents by guiding them through our many services, amenities and activities that nurture all 8 Dimensions of Wellness. Plus, in the event of any future medical challenges, the Wellness Navigator acts as a liaison for your family, coordinating resources and guiding you and your loved one through all the details.
Tell Me More About Memory Care at Woodside!
*All fields required.
Alzheimer’s Care and Dementia Care at Friendship Village
Our highly trained, around-the-clock memory care team at Woodside provides person-centered memory care grounded in the belief that the abilities that remain are far more important than those that are lost. We dedicate each day to life-affirming activities that enrich the lives of our residents, and we celebrate every success. Friendship Village’s Special Care Neighborhood is highly staffed with expertly trained caregivers and licensed nurses.
Below is just a sample of the many services and amenities memory care residents enjoy at Friendship Village:
- Private one or two-bedroom suite arranged in a secure Special Care “neighborhood” that brings together residents who share similar abilities for socializing and friendship
- Each neighborhood features a fully equipped kitchen, media area, sitting room, and intimate dining room
- Assistance with bathing, grooming, medication management and other daily tasks
- Restaurant-style dining with three daily meals featuring menu selections prepared by our Executive Chef
- Daily tidying, weekly housekeeping, weekly flat laundry service, free transportation to medical appointments, emergency call pendants and motion detectors available for safety and emergencies
- Exceptional life enrichment and social opportunities, including a full calendar of activities