Friendship Village: Exceptional, Personal Rehabilitation Care in Kalamazoo, MI
The beautifully designed Rehabilitation Center at Friendship Village provides high quality rehabilitation services in a warm, comfortable home-like setting. Located in a separate building from our Health Center, the Rehabilitation Center features cozy fireplaces, outdoor gardens and your own private suite with in-suite bath.
Our skilled clinical team of physicians, dedicated nurses, caregivers and experienced rehabilitation therapists will work with you to develop an individualized plan to help you recover after an illness or surgery, such as hip, knee, or other joint replacement procedures. Our Wellness Navigator will act as your liaison and coordinate resources to guide you through all the details of your rehab stay. The goal is to get you back to an active life in your own home as quickly as possible. And once you’re home, our Navigator will continue to stay in touch to make sure you’re receiving any additional assistance you may need.
Tell Me More About Rehabilitation Services at Woodside!
*All fields required.
All the Care. All the Outcomes. All the Comforts of Home.
Rehabilitation Care from Friendship Village features:
- Physical Therapy—to help improve strength, balance, range of motion and endurance
- Occupational Therapy—to help condition muscle and motor skills to speed up the return to everyday activities such as eating, dressing and grooming
- Speech Therapy— to recover articulation, swallowing, oral motor skills and to help restore memory
- 5-Star Rating from the Center for Medicare Services
- Open dining in our Bistro Café, specialized diets can be accommodated
- Life enrichment activities and programs
- Daily housekeeping, onsite transportation, Wi-Fi, phone, walking paths