Delicious Recipes from the Residents and Staff at Friendship Village Kalamazoo
- Refreshing Lemon Dessert – Recipe from a Friendship Village Resident
Casual or fancy – perfect for any occasion.
- Gluten Free Almond Joy Cookies – Recipe from a Friendship Village Employee
Ooey and gooey – great with a glass of milk!
- Summer Cucumber Salad Recipe from a Friendship Village Employee
Refreshing on a warm summer evening.
- Fruit Dip Recipe from a Friendship Village Resident
Delicious dip to enjoy with the fresh summer fruit!
- Tangy Chicken Marinade Recipe from the Director of Culinary Services Craig Fowler
This super easy marinade is great for grilling chicken in the summer or broiling chicken in the cooler months. The chicken turns out moist and tender. Try it today!