Assisted Living & Memory Care
Woodside – Assisted Living and Memory Care. The intimate setting at Woodside radiates the warm, residential feel of home. Our resident-centered program features personal choice with best care practices in place so families feel confident about a loved one’s future. Enhancing camaraderie is a full calendar of activities, from musical performances, to crafts, and recreation.One- or two-bedroom suites are connected to a fully-equipped kitchen, family room, living room and dining room to use as extensions of your residence … perfect places to bake cookies with the grandkids, play a game of bridge in the living room or socialize in the family room. Woodside is connected to the Friendship Village community so all its offerings serve as an extension of your residence.
Woodside also provides:
- Respite care for short-term stays
- Special Care neighborhood for memory-related disorders such as Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia
- Priority access to the on-site Friendship Village Health Center
Amenities & Services:
- Delicious, healthy meals served in a friendly dining atmosphere
- 24-hour, seven days a week professional staffing
- Variety of opportunities to pursue interests both on and off campus
- Housekeeping, weekly laundry and all maintenance
- Medication reminders and assistance with bathing, grooming and other daily tasks
- Transportation to shopping, excursions and medical offices
For more information on Woodside Assisted Living, call 1-800-613-3984 or (269) 381-8837.
“The neighborhood setting allows for residents to enjoy getting together for activities and it’s easy to socialize at meals with our cozy, four-to-a-table settings.”-Helen Levy, Resident