Activities & Events
Vibrant, active, connected, our calendar is brimming with timely activities and seasonal celebrations—as well as regular favorites—both inside and outside our community.
- Artist chats
- Healthy living classes
- Musical performances
- Lifelong Learning Academy through Western Michigan University
- Literature classes
- Happy hour
- Computer club
- Women’s and men’s breakfast groups
- Kiwanis presentations
- Arts and crafts classes
- Theater productions
- Massage clinics
- Cards and games
- Birthday social hours
- Movies and fine film discussions
- Sewing, quilting and knitting groups
- Third Thursday discussion groups
- Creative writing classes
- Shopping trips
- Symphony and Civic Theater evenings
- Lunch and dinner excursions
- Day and night trips to local attractions
Men’s Only Brats & Brews, with an exclusive invitation to visit a resident’s observatory! Enjoy Michigan-brewed, icy cold beer and juicy brats, along with all the fixins.
Plus, an exclusive invitation to visit a resident’s observatory to view star formations and learn interesting astronomy facts.
Friday, October 20, 2017
5:30 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Friendship Village Café