A perfect Fall treat!
Caramel Apple Cupcakes
A perfect treat for Fall!
- 1 Box Spice or Carrot Cake Mix
- 2 Cups Tart Apples Peeled and Chopped
- 20 Caramels
- 3 TBSP Milk
- 1 Cup Pecans Toasted and Finely Chopped
- Popsicle Sticks Optional
- Prepare cake batter, according to package directions
- Fold in apples
- Fill greased or paper lined muffin cups 3/4 full
- Bake at 350 degrees until toothpick comes out clean
- Cool completely.
- In a saucepan, melt the caramels with the milk until smooth.
- Spread over cupcakes. Sprinkle with pecans.
- Insert popsicle stick into the center of each cupcakes, if desired.