Careers at Friendship Village
If you love the idea of building relationships and doing meaningful work with seniors and their families, this is the place for you!Browse Available Positions
We Love Our Employees!
Our goal is to create a home-like, family atmosphere that leaves you feeling fulfilled and knowing that you’re making a difference in the lives of those you are serving.
- At Friendship Village you’ll enjoy a variety of fun employee events, activities, games, theme days and get-togethers sponsored by our Employee Activity Committee.
- We offer tuition reimbursement for full-time team members, as well as conference/seminar and training opportunities. We also encourage and recognize employee excellence through our Milestone Appreciation dinners, Team Spirit Award and the GEM Award. Plus, residents of the community also present monetary awards from their Employee Appreciation Fund and sponsor an Employee Scholarship Program.
- We know how important your life outside of work is to you—your family, your loved ones, your own personal well-being. At Friendship Village, we provide employees a free membership to our Fitness and Aquatic Center and access to professional mental health counseling.
Be Part of Something Special
The seniors we serve are fascinating people. Visit with them, and you’ll hear life stories that span decades, oceans and continents. Their friendship, wisdom and creativity just may change the way you see the world.
Jump-Start a Senior Living Career (or Build on the One You Have!)
At Friendship Village, you’ll grow, advance and gain knowledge in senior services — one of the fastest-growing career fields in the country.
- It’s estimated that 10,000 baby boomers turn 65 every day.
- By 2031, baby boomers will number 75 million.
- Today’s seniors are living longer so you’ll take part in an industry with job security and career advancement.
Jobs for All Levels of Skills and Expertise
With integrity, solid work ethic and empathy for older adults, you can create a long, satisfying and fruitful senior living career at Friendship Village. You’ll be part of a unified team delivering the very best resident-centered care and top-notch hospitality.
Employee Benefits and Wellness
Our benefits include competitive wages, health insurance, paid time off, a generous 401(k) company match, and a “make any day a payday option.”
Apply to Friendship Village
Click below to see our job openings page. On this page you’ll have the opportunity to review each available position and apply for the one best suited to you. We look forward to seeing your application.Apply Now
Residents and Their Families Love Friendship Village!
“I started at Friendship Village 15 years ago thinking I was “just getting a job”. After each day I became aware of what an amazing place it was to work and to live. The residents became an extension of my family and my coworkers the same. I moved from being a caregiver, to the front desk, to a director. I’m lucky to be a part of enriching the lives of the residents and creating lasting friendships with my fellow coworkers. I do not feel as if I’m going to work every day but rather going to spend time with my family. Friendship Village has given me the opportunity to grow my career by promoting within. I feel fortunate to be able to be a part of such an amazing organization whose values are so strong and align with my own.” – Raegan R., Google Review
“I started working at Friendship Village over 14 years ago. I have had the honor and privilege of caring for the most amazing people. It truly lives up to it’s name, it’s an incredibly friendly place to work.” – Ashley J., Google Review
“I’ve had the distinction of both working here for the past 9+ years and having had family live here at Friendship Village. This community is absolutely wonderful. True to its name, the residents find deep and lasting friendships with each other. Their social connections are truly amazing and heart warming. Staff are committed to delivering extraordinary service, whether in programing or care giving. Five stars, to be sure!” – Ken G., Google Review
Frequently Asked Questions
We know that job satisfaction goes beyond a paycheck and benefits. We want you to love your job and find meaning in what you do.
At Friendship Village:
- We care about our employees and value what they do.
- We believe in celebrating our employees’ successes, listening to their input and helping them with succession planning.
- We create opportunities for growth and advancement no matter where you work in our community.
- We have an open-door policy, so you know about and understand the decisions that affect the workplace and community.
- We hold parties, celebrations and other events that are fun for everyone and allow you to get to know the residents and your team members better.
Friendship Village is the Place for You!
Interested in joining our team? Click below to take a look at our current openings.Browse Available Positions