Cranberry-Orange Relish Recipe from a Friendship Village Resident
March 25, 2019 | Recipes | Reading Time 1:00 Minutes
This relish is refreshing and delicious over grilled chicken or fish.
- 1 large navel oranges ((or 2 small) cut in quarters, seeds removed)
- 12 oz package cranberries (rinsed and drained)
- ¾ – 1 cup sugar
- Finely chop entire orange, including rind.
- Chop cranberries.
- Stir fruit and sugar together.
- Will keep in refrigerator 2 weeks or can be frozen.
- **Can add chopped fresh or canned mango or a few drops of lemon juice.