April 19, 2021 | Recipes | Reading Time 1:00 Minutes
A delicious treat that makes a perfect dessert or snack! Bound to cure your sweet tooth.
- 2 Sticks Real Butter
- 1 Cup Brown Sugar
- 2 TBSP Water
- 2 TBSP Corn Syrup
- 1 Bag Chocolate Chips (Milk or Dark)
- Toasted Pecans
- Melt butter, then add brown sugar until melted together.
- Add water and corn syrup. Stir and let bubble until it gets amber in color.
- Pour onto greased cookie sheet. Cover top with chocolate chips.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes. Sprinkle with toasted pecans.
- Cool completely before serving.