Friendship Village offers a complete range of comfortable, beautifully appointed senior independent living residence options in The Village Apartments. Here you’re just steps away from the lovely, paved walking paths of our 5-acre Village Woods. And with our expansive, tastefully decorated communal areas providing wonderful places to relax, entertain and gather with family and friends, you can think of our entire community as an extension of your apartment home.
As a resident of the Village Apartments, you’ll have access to a wealth of customized amenities and services and a full calendar of cultural, social, and recreational activities both on and off campus. Plus, professionally staffed Assistance-in-Living and Home Health services are always available in our apartment homes to ensure that you can enjoy your independence for as long as possible.
The following are provided with your residency at The Village Apartments:
- Your choice of one meal per day from daily menu selections
- All utilities (except telephone), including water, electricity, heat, air conditioning and wireless internet
- Extended basic cable television
- Twice a month housekeeping services
- Flat laundry (sheets and towels) laundered each week
- Weekly transportation to shopping, churches, etc.
- Transportation to medical and financial appointments in Kalamazoo and Portage area
- Free surface parking for you and guests
- Janitorial and apartment maintenance services
- Grounds keeping, landscaping and snow removal
- Private storage locker
- Property insurance and real estate taxes
- 24 hour security, including emergency call system, smoke detectors and sprinklers
- Emergency nursing and medical services
- Membership in our state-of-the-art Fitness Center with full-time certified Fitness Manager
- Chaplain services
Additional services can be purchased a la carte.
Floor Plans That Connect With Who You Are
Whatever your needs, whatever your lifestyle, The Village Apartments at Friendship Village have a floor plan that’s perfect for you.