January 18, 2021 | Recipes | Reading Time 1:00 Minutes
Butterscotch, chocolate, and peanut butter makes a yummy, sweet treat!
- 12 oz Butterscotch Chips
- 1 cup Peanut Butter
- 6 cups Rice Cereal
- 6 oz Chocolate Chips
- Melt butterscotch chips and peanut butter in a large bowl in microwave until creamy.
- Add rice cereal and mix well.
- Press into a buttered 9 x 13 pan.
- Chill for 20 minutes.
- Melt chocolate chips in microwave and spread over top.
- Chill until chocolate hardens. Keep refrigerated.