No Bake Energy Bites from Friendship Village’s Executive Chef, Nicole Hassen
January 11, 2019 | Recipes | Reading Time 1:00 Minutes
A healthy option to keep you energized all day!
No Bake Energy Drinks
- 1 cup oatmeal
- ½ cup peanut butter (or substitute with other nut butter )
- ⅓ cup honey
- 1 cup coconut flakes
- ½ cup chopped almonds
- ½ cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Mix everything in a medium bowl until thoroughly incorporated.
- Let chill in the refrigerator for half an hour.
- Once chilled, roll into balls and enjoy.
- Store in an airtight container and keep refrigerated for up to 1 week.