Sweet & Savory Chicken Wings from Friendship Village’s Executive Director, Betsy Bale
January 11, 2019 | Recipes | Reading Time 1:00 Minutes
A crowd favorite to enjoy at parties and tailgating events!
Sweet & Savory Chicken Wings
- 3 pounds chicken wings
- 1 ½ cups soy sauce
- 2 jars pureed baby food apricots
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- salt & pepper to taste
- Mix all ingredients and pour over chicken wings.
- Marinate overnight, stirring occasionally to coat the wings.
- Remove from marinade and place on sheet pan and sprinkle with salt and
- Bake 1 hour at 350 degrees.