May 17, 2021 | Blog | Reading Time 1:00 Minutes
A delicious (and addicting) snack that pairs perfectly with soup or can be eaten on its own.
- 2 Sticks Butter (Room Temperature)
- 2 Cups Crispy Rice Cereal
- 2 Cups Flour
- 2 Cups Cheddar Cheese (Grated, Very Sharp )
- Pinch Salt
- 1/4 tsp Cayenne or Red Pepper
- 1 tsp Dry Mustard
- Blend butter and cheese. Add seasonings.
- Mix in cereal, flour and cheese/butter mixture.
- Scoop round balls and place on ungreased cookie sheet and flatten with a fork.
- Bake 10-15 minutes at 350.