Gluten Free Almond Joy Cookies – Recipe from a Friendship Village Employee
June 17, 2019 | Recipes | Reading Time 1:00 Minutes
Ooey and gooey – great with a glass of milk!
Gluten Free Almond Joy Cookies
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2/3 cup salted almonds
- 14 oz sweetened coconut flakes
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- Combine all ingredients.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Scoop dough onto prepared baking sheet.
- Moisten fingers with water and shape dough into discs.
- Bake at 325 for 12-14 minutes.