Tangy Chicken Marinade Recipe from the Director of Culinary Services Craig Fowler
March 25, 2019 | Recipes | Reading Time 1:00 Minutes
This super easy marinade is great for grilling chicken in the summer or broiling chicken in the cooler months. The chicken turns out moist and tender. Try it today!
Tangy Chicken Marinade
- ½ cup apple juice
- ½ tsp ginger
- ⅔ cup soy sauce
- 2 tsp chopped fresh garlic
- ½ cup honey
- ½ cup apple cider vinegar
- ⅔ cup salad oil
- Add ginger and garlic to apple juice with a wire whip.
- Mix in soy sauce and honey, blend well.
- With the wire whip, add vinegar, and slowly add oil until all is well combined.
- Add desired amount of uncooked chicken pieces and marinate for 4 to 12 hours.
- Grill or broil.